Stream special sequences of useful series, tutorial episodes, top picks, tech tips, and more.
60secTech.com works great on all device sizes. View your content on devices as small as mobile phones as well as big screens.
“Try for free for 7 days! Then get our Simple Streaming Plan for $7/month. You’ll get short and helpful videos that teach you about Apple devices and how they work. It’s easy to learn and saves you time! Cancel anytime.”
“You can watch all our bite-size videos on your phone using a web browser. No additional apps needed!”
To cancel your membership:
1. Create an account on our website.
2. Log into your account.
3. Click on your account icon in the upper right corner of the page.
4. From the drop-down menu, select “Subscription Status.”
5. Look for the “Action” column and click on the red “Cancel” button.
6. A confirmation dialog box will appear, asking, “Are you sure you want to cancel your subscription?” Click “OK.”
7. Your current membership details will show the date (YYYYMMDD) when your subscription will be canceled. You can still watch videos until that date.
NOTE: Just like popular subscription services such as Netflix, Hulu and Sling, you’ll have access and can still enjoy watching videos up to month after canceling your last renewal date.
Remember, if you have any questions or need further assistance, our support team is here to help you
Right now, we only have one option, and it’s a great way to enjoy lots of helpful videos at a low price! Our membership costs $7 per month, and it lets you stream all our videos.
You can securely pay for your subscription using PayPal or a credit card using Stripe. These are safe and easy ways to sign up and enjoy our videos!